Houston, TX Truck Accident Lawyer
How will a truck accident lawyer help me with my claim?
After a truck accident, you might have been told by the truck companies’ insurance company that you don’t need a truck accident lawyer Houston, TX trusts. Others might be encouraging you to settle on your own. In truth, you can pursue a claim on your own; however, it is not a good idea. In doing so, you risk so much. Did you know that the insurance company will likely offer you an amount that is much less than what you need or deserve? Or, did you consider the time and legal knowledge needed to pursue a complex claim like a truck accident case? The fact is that you should retain a truck accident lawyer serving Houston, TX, John K. Zaid & Associates, as soon as possible. In doing so, you can feel confident in knowing that your case is in good hands, and that you stand a better chance at recovering maximum damages.
A truck accident lawyer in Houston, TX can help with many elements of a case, including:
- Investigate the collision.
- Gather evidence, such as:
- Scene evidence
- Witness statements
- Black box data
- Cell phone records
- Vehicle damage and repair records
- Toxicology results
- Police accident reports
- Company records
- Background checks (i.e. criminal and traffic records)
- Consult with various professional experts, like:
- Safety experts
- Scene reconstructionists
- Truck driver’s school experts
- Toxicology experts
- Medical experts
- Live care planners
- Preserve evidence through legal “notice letters”.
- Seek a practical settlement in a timely manner.
- Take your claim to trial, in a settlement is not reached.
We Work on Contingency
Our firm takes on 99% of personal injury cases, including truck accident claims, on a contingency basis. You will pay no up front fees, and only if we reach a settlement or verdict do we get paid. If we don’t win, we get nothing. In most cases, we win more than what you would have gotten from the insurance company, even after your legal fees have been taken care of.
A Few More Benefits of Hiring a Lawyer
On top of all the above, there are more benefits to hiring a truck accident for lawyer Houston, TX rather than pursue a case on your own. A truck accident lawyer may be able to:
- Help you organize a medical lien if you are unable to pay for your current treatment
- Help you to find qualified medical doctors, therapists, and other professionals
- Maintain all communication with the insurance companies and defense team
- Talk with your current employer about your inability to work
- Examine your case to see whether or not there are other liable parties
- Talk with creditors who are seeking payments for your losses from the accident
- Arrange a rental car if you’re unable to drive your car because it was damaged
- Meet you in a convenient location, such as a hospital
If you want to make sure that you recover enough money for all of your total losses, and then some, you should not think twice about retaining a Houston, TX truck accident lawyer.
For an immediate consultation with a truck accident lawyer Houston, TX relies on, call John K. Zaid & Associates or email us today!