Car Accident Lawyer Deer Park, TX
A Car Accident Lawyer Deer Park, TX
At John K. Zaid & Associates we know that car accidents happen every day and that they are often of minor consequence when nobody gets hurt. In those scenarios, because the costs are minimal, the insurance company of the at-fault driver will probably pay in full and promptly. However, it is an unfortunate fact that many accidents result in serious or even fatal injuries. In these cases, due to the high costs involved, it’s just as likely that the insurance company will deny your claim with the reason being that their client did not cause the accident. If you don’t fight them, your own insurance company might cover the damages but your rates will go up.
A car accident lawyer in Deer Park, TX from John K. Zaid & Associates can make all the difference. If we take your case, we will file a personal injury claim with sufficient documentation and proof to motivate the insurance company to offer a fair settlement award to you. If they decline, we will be prepared to follow up with a lawsuit against them. Call us today to request a meeting with one of our car accident lawyers who can review the circumstances and aftermath of your injury accident. There will be no charge for that meeting.
Experienced Legal Representation
Handling a complicated car accident personal injury claim can be overwhelming, difficult, and can lead you nowhere. Very often, insurance companies do not take personal injury claims seriously, especially when they are submitted by someone who is not their client. However, when the victim is represented by a car accident lawyer in Deer Park, TX from John K. Zaid & Associates, they are more likely to offer a fair settlement.
We offer each one of clients an experienced attorney who is committed to providing the following:
- Individual representation by an experienced attorney. We take pride in offering quality legal services.
- Diligence in building a solid case that offers our client the best possible chance at receiving a fair settlement offer from the party who caused their injury.
- Hiring medical experts and others who can provide knowledgeable testimony that supports our client’s personal injury case and helps prove the responsibility of the other party.
No car accident personal injury claim is too complex for a car accident lawyer in Deer Park, TX from John K. Zaid & Associates. We can handle your case whether it was a hit and run accident, an uninsured driver who hit you, claims against public or government entities if their vehicle hit yours. If you were injured through not fault of yours, you deserve compensation from the driver who caused the car accident. We are committed to helping victims who might otherwise be taken advantage of by insurance companies.
When You Need a Car Accident Lawyer Deer Park, TX Trusts: Call John K. Zaid & Associates
If you or someone you know has been involved in a car accident don’t hesitate to call us. Our attorneys are ready to hear from you and review your case. A car accident lawyer in Deer Park, TX from John K. Zaid & Associates can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Car Accident Cases: What If I Am At Fault?
You may be hesitating to contact a car accident lawyer in Deer Park, TX about your car accident lawsuit because you believe that you may have been at least partially at fault for the accident. You should know, however, that you may not have really been at fault and, even if you were, your responsibility for the accident may not prevent you from recovering some money damages for the injuries that you sustained.
Here are a few questions you should ask yourself:
- Do you really know that you were at fault? Car accidents happen so fast it can be difficult to remember exactly what happened. Who hit first? Did the other car use appropriate signaling? How fast was the other car going? Did your brakes work properly? Remembering what happened is especially hard if you suffered any kind of head injury or emotional trauma during the incident. If you were hurt in an accident and you are unsure of whether you were the one at fault, you should strongly consider reaching out to an experienced personal injury attorney who specializes in car accident cases. Your Deer Park, TX car accident lawyer can help investigate your claim to figure out what actually happened.
- How do you know you were at fault? Did you receive a ticket at the scene? Remember that police officers are not always right and a ticket at the scene does not always mean that you caused the accident. Do you know if the other driver received a ticket? Do you know what the police report says? These are all important questions that you need to answer before deciding that filing a personal injury lawsuit is off the table for you. A Deer Park, TX car accident lawyer can evaluate your case and determine which driver was most at fault for the accident.
- Do you have witnesses that can verify what happened? Have you talked about the accident with any passengers in your vehicle? How about other drivers or onlookers at the scene? Have you asked for any traffic camera or other video footage of the incident? Your memory can be faulty, but there are ways to figure out what happened and determine if filing a personal injury lawsuit may be the right path for you.
- Does the law of your state recognize contributory negligence? It is the law in some states that if you were at fault at all in the accident, you are unable to recover any money damages in a personal injury lawsuit related to the accident. Some states, however, still allow you to recover money damages, even if you were at fault. The amount that you are able to recover may be reduced by the percentage fault a judge or jury attributes to you, but that amount may be relatively small, depending on the facts of your case.
If you have been in a car accident and were hurt, but believe that you may have been at fault, do not let this deter you from talking to a personal injury law attorney about your case. You never know what a qualified and competent car accident lawyer Deer Park, TX clients recommend from John K. Zaid & Associates may find during their investigation.