A Burn Injury Lawyer Houston, TX Victims Rely on for Justice
Burn injuries are not unusual, but some are catastrophic and can lead to complications which can be fatal or leave lifelong scars. If this describes you or a member of your family, you may benefit from consulting a burn injury lawyer in Houston, TX from John K. Zaid & Associates. Our legal team has helped many victims of accidents they did not cause and which were avoidable. We can hold the person or company responsible for your burn accident. We may be able to negotiate a large settlement on your behalf to compensate you for your injury costs and pain. Call us today for a confidential and no-cost meeting with an attorney who can review your case.
Common Circumstances for Burn Accidents
Burn accidents can happen anytime, anywhere. However, they tend to be more common under certain circumstances. Regardless of how it happened to you or your loved one, contact us at John K. Zaid & Associates to speak with a burn injury lawyer in Houston, TX to learn if we may be able to help you recover compensation from those responsible. Below are some of the most common circumstances under which burn accidents occur and their victims:
- Fast food restaurant workers who are burned when working around deep fry vats.
- Fast food restaurant customers who consume beverages that are excessively hot.
- Residents and visitors of apartment buildings that catch on fire.
- Victims of motor vehicle accidents.
- Electrical workers or consumers who use improperly grounded or defective light fixtures or electrical appliances.
- Building workers, customers, or residents who are trapped and burned in a fire because the emergency exits are locked.
- Residents, customers, or hotel guests who are scalded by water or water pipes.
Sustaining Burns in the Home
The number one cause of fires and resulting injuries in the home is due to cooking in the kitchen, in particular, frying food. Fires can destroy structures, and cause burns as well as fatalities. In apartment buildings, this can be particularly devastating because a tenant can be trapped by flames that began in someone else’s apartment. Landlords can also be held responsible. A burn injury lawyer in Houston, TX from John K. Zaid & Associates can submit a personal injury or wrongful death claim against those at fault for their actions which led to you sustaining your injury. Our legal team is aggressive and relentless when pursuing justice on behalf of our clients.
In addition to cooking fires, burns in the home can result from:
- Heating appliances that are defective.
- Candles that are left unattended.
- Falling asleep while smoking.
- Faulty electrical wiring.
A Law Firm That Fights for the Rights of Victims
At John K. Zaid & Associates, we fight for the rights of victims. If you sustained a serious burn injury through no fault of your own, we may be able to negotiate a large settlement on your behalf from those responsible. Consult a burn injury lawyer Houston, TX victims choose from John K. Zaid & Associates to get you the justice you deserve.