- Firm Overview
- Types of Injuries
- Types of Accidents
- Contact Us
Motorcycle riders are at a severe disadvantage when it comes to safety on the road. Because of the inherent risk that is accepted when a person decides to ride a motorcycle, there can be quite a bit of skepticism when a motorcycle accident victim attempts to make an insurance claim. Often times this can prevent these victims from being able to receive the compensation that they deserve. If you are in this situation, do not hesitate to call John K. Zaid & Associates. We will be able to help you with your motorcycle accident case.
Fighting an insurance company on your own can be an extremely difficult thing and that is why we recommend that you call the law office of John K. Zaid & Associates. With the proper representation, your case will be handled in an expeditious and professional manner.
There are a variety of factors that can contribute to a motorcycle accident, and in the bulk of cases, the motorcycle rider has to prove that he/she were not the at-fault party. If they cannot prove this, combined with the bias that is delivered through a lot of insurance companies when it comes to motorcycle injury claims in general, it can be hard to get compensation. This means that you very may well have to hire a lawyer for representation, which is a very effective method to get the insurance companies to put up the compensation that they owe.
A lot of people think that when they are denied by the insurance company that there is nothing they can do, this is completely false. Do not let the insurance companies bully you into accepting an unfair settlement, call the law offices of John K. Zaid & Associates and get the compensation you deserve.
Without legal representation, it is extremely hard to get a fair shake in court, as there is also a bias when it comes to people that try to represent themselves, so if you have been in a motorcycle accident and are denied compensation for any reason, don’t hesitate to contact John K. Zaid & Associates.
Every victim of a vehicle accident is at risk of sustaining serious or severe injuries from the crash, but motorcycle accident victims are especially vulnerable. This is because there is nothing to protect the rider from the 4,000 pounds of massive steel that slams into them, often throwing them into the air upon impact.
Having a seasoned motorcycle accident lawyer from John K. Zaid & Associates, PLLC fighting for your rights against an at-fault driver and their insurance company can be critical to obtaining the financial compensation you deserve for your injuries. Our attorneys in Houston, TX have extensive experience in dealing with the particular issues that come up in these types of cases and would be happy to meet and discuss how we may be able to help you and your family.
Whenever you are dealing with an insurance company, it is important to remember – no matter what the adjuster may be saying to you – that they are in business to make money. Every time they have to pay compensation to an accident victim, it cuts into their profit. This is why they do everything they can to get out of paying victims what they deserve and even try to deny legitimate claims completely.
One common tactic insurance companies use is to try to blame the victim for the crash or at least allege they contributed in some way. The legal doctrine behind this is referred to as “contributory negligence.” In some states, if the victim is even 1 percent at-fault and the other driver was 99 percent at fault, the claim would be dismissed and the victim responsible for all of their financial losses.
In other states, victims can still pursue damages if they are partially at fault, but the percentage they are deemed responsible will be deducted from the final amount the at-fault party is ordered to pay.
Insurance companies will attempt this with many types of accidents but are especially aggressive with this tactic in motorcycle accidents. Even when the details of the crash are one of the following:
If you or a loved one have suffered injuries in a motorcycle crash, contact John K. Zaid & Associates, PLLC to speak with one of our dedicated motorcycle accident attorneys. We understand how overwhelming and stressful – both physically and financially – this time can be for you and your family and will do all we can to advocate for you against the insurance company. Our attorneys use all available resources to get our clients the best outcome available based on the circumstances of their case.
Call John K. Zaid & Associates, PLLC today to set up a free case evaluation.