Vehicle Rollovers Lawyer Houston TX
Vehicle Rollovers Lawyer Houston TX
If you were recently in a serious car accident, we encourage you to contact a vehicle rollovers lawyer Houston TX residents depend on from John K. Zaid & Associates as soon as possible. The majority of the American population who are over the age of 16 have driven a car at some point in their lives. For many, driving is a primary mode of transportation, so it should come as no surprise that car accidents are quite common.
But for rollover collisions in particular, we can imagine you are dealing with substantial injuries, damages, and losses. Tragically, these accidents can be life-changing, resulting in physical injuries and financial loss. Working with a lawyer may be an appropriate way to ensure that your rights are protected and you receive the compensation you require. Here are common questions accident victims often ask in the wake of a car accident:
How much is my car accident case worth?
Besides managing injuries, most accident victims want to know how much their car accident case is worth. This is a valid question, especially when victims are considering whether they should seek damages. Determining the specific value of a case will largely depend on the particulars of the accident. At this point, a lawyer will play a critical role. They will take the time to review the details of the accident, your injuries, and the expenses you are facing. While your lawyer won’t be able to guarantee an exact number, they will be able to provide you with an estimate.
Why is seeking medical care so important?
Sometimes, people do not seek medical care because they believe their injuries are either too minor to warrant medical attention or they do not think they have been injured. As your auto accident lawyer Houston TX may discuss with you, there are primarily two reasons that seeking medical attention is critical:
- Your Own Health and Well Being: You may have underlying injuries, or your injuries may not show up right away. For accident victims, ensuring proper treatment is essential. Some injuries that go undiagnosed can be severe and even life-threatening.
- To Support Your Legal Claim: If you are pursuing a legal claim, you have suffered damages somehow, meaning you face injuries for the accident. Seeking medical care ensures that you receive a diagnosis and treatment plan for your injuries. This provides critical evidence in proving the extent of your injuries and tying the damages to the accident.
What questions will law enforcement ask me about the car accident?
Typically it’s the law for law enforcement to be contacted when a car accident occurs. Police will secure the scene, ensure medical assistance is received, and begin investigating the scene. Because of this, they will likely ask for your account of the accident. Typically they will ask for any information you may have, such as:
- What were you doing at the time of the accident?
- What did you see when the accident occurred?
- Were there any witnesses present?
- Where was the vehicle before the accident?
- Did you observe any actions of the drivers or others that may have contributed to the crash?
Is there anything I should refrain from saying to law enforcement?
When law enforcement initiates their investigation, you may be apprehensive about answering police questions. Typically you should always comply by providing your driver’s license, insurance, and registration. While, in some cases, the situation may be fairly straightforward, and the other driver may be at fault, there may be legal nuances that you are unaware of. Some car accident lawyers may recommend that you decline to answer any of their questions to avoid saying anything incriminating. However, if you choose to answer their questions, you must be careful not to admit fault for the accident inadvertently.
Even mild injuries can impact a person for a significant time, which is why seeking medical care and the assistance of a car accident lawyer will be in your best interest. To learn more about how John K. Zaid & Associates can help, schedule a consultation with a Texas vehicle rollovers lawyer in Houston today.