Motorbike Accident Lawyer Houston, TX
Motorbike Accident Lawyer Houston, TX
Our Houston, TX Lawyer Can Help You Recover Your Motorbike Accident Damages
With the legal guidance and experience offered by a motorbike accident lawyer from our Houston, TX law firm, victims are far likelier to collect full compensation for their damages. Texas motor vehicle laws and profit-driven insurance companies can make it very difficult for victims to recover their injury-related losses. Our lawyers at John K. Zaid & Associates have a successful history of representing clients in claims against insurance companies.
When our motorbike accident lawyer represents Houston, TX bikers who are injured, every effort is made to obtain the largest settlement possible. Settlements may include compensation for pain and suffering, medical bills, property damage, and future medical treatment among other damages. Discuss your case with our Houston, TX motorcycle accident lawyer and learn which of your losses is compensable and eligible for compensation.
The Process of Filing an Injury Claim Against the At-Fault Party
When our motorbike accident lawyer represents a Houston, TX client, there are certain steps that will be followed, the details of which can vary from one case to the next because of the variations in circumstances. In general, you can expect the following to occur:
- Your motorbike accident lawyer from our Houston, TX legal team will build your claim. They will include all available documentation and proof to substantiate the claim and maximize the amount of compensation to which you are owed. The supporting documentation may include medical diagnoses, medical records, invoices and receipts, and more.
- While building the claim, your lawyer will investigate the circumstances of your motorbike accident that occurred in Houston, TX and collect the resulting evidence. The evidence may include traffic camera video footage, dash cam videos, the police accident report, vehicle damage, and more.
- Once your motorbike accident lawyer files the injury claim with the Houston, TX insurance company, they will pursue negotiations with them to get you the settlement you deserve. If the insurance company refuses to pay a fair settlement, your motorcycle accident lawyer will prepare to fight them in a Houston, TX courtroom. Armed with the documentation and proof already assembled for the injury claim, your lawyer will file a petition with the court to seek compensation through a successful civil trial. Very often, the insurance company will choose to settle out of court before the trial concludes.
Motorcycle Accident Damages that Are Compensable
Once your Houston, TX motorbike accident lawyer becomes familiar with the details of your case, they will explain which of your injury related damages are eligible for compensation. You may be surprised at how many of your costs can be included in your injury claim. Here is a short list of commonly included damages in injury claims:
- Past, present, and future medical costs. As applicable, you can include costs associated with ambulance transportation, in-hospital care, surgeries, follow-up visits, transportation costs to and from the hospital and doctors’ offices.
- Lost salary or wages. Motorcycle accident injury victims who cannot work during their recovery time, or who can never return to their job because of their injury, can claim the amount of money they would have otherwise earned.
- Pain and suffering. The nature and severity of the injury and the resulting symptoms such as pain and suffering can be assessed a dollar value by their motorbike accident lawyer in Houston, TX.
To discuss your case with an experienced motorbike accident lawyer at our Houston, TX firm, call us today.