Medical Malpractice Lawyer Deer Park, TX
Medical Malpractice Lawyer Deer Park, TX
When Medical Malpractice Affects Your Family
Insight from a Medical Malpractice Lawyer Deer Park, TX Victims Turn To
A birth-related injury can occur when a hospital, medical staff member, or a doctor fails or neglects to use a reasonable standard of care for their patient. A newborn baby can suffer severe injuries or impairments that can last throughout their lifetime if they are a victim of medical malpractice. Families who recognize their legal right to seek compensation for their newborn’s medical malpractice-related costs turn to a medical malpractice lawyer in Deer Park, TX from John K. Zaid and Associates. We believe in fighting for justice and the rights of young victims and their families. Call us today for a no-cost consultation with our legal team.
The birth of a child should be a joyous and wonderful experience. When tragedy strikes, you may have legal recourse. We can help you hold a medical caregiver responsible for their substantial error in judgement. A settlement can make it possible for you to provide the level of care that your child deserves and needs in order to maximize their quality of life. Call us today.
Common Birth Injuries and Illnesses
Medical malpractice can take many forms. Regardless of the type of severe injury your child suffered at the hands of a medical caregiver, a medical malpractice lawyer in Deer Park, TX from John K. Zaid and Associates may be able to help your family. This is an incomplete list of common birth injuries and illnesses often associated with medical malpractice:
- Erb’s and Cerebral Palsy
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Closed Head Injury
- Hypoxia and Anoxia
- Shoulder Dystocia
- Prenatal Asphyxia
- Trauma to Spinal Cord
- Hemorrhage Intracranial
There are common signs that can indicate if your child may be suffering due to improper medical care. The possible causes for birth injury can include the following:
Birth Injury Circumstances
- The performing of a C-section was unnecessarily delayed by the physician.
- Patient was bleeding abnormally and went unattended to by medical staff.
- The doctor failed to properly manage a prenatal infection.
- Pitocin dosage was incorrectly used to induce labor.
- Newborn did not receive adequate care following birth.
- Doctor failed to act promptly to an umbilical cord entrapment.
- Doctor did not respond to fetal distress in a concerned and rapid manner.
As a result of a medical malpractice injury to a newborn, the parents can file a personal injury claim against the apparent responsible party. With the help of a medical malpractice lawyer in Deer Park, TX, you may be qualified to file for punitive, special, and general damages.
What are common examples of medical malpractice?
As one who is experienced with handling such cases, our medical malpractice lawyer can represent victims who have suffered from a wide range of negligent actions. Whether you or your family member suffered a serious injury, or you lost a loved one due to a medical provider’s negligence, John K. Zaid & Associates can help you. Despite the fact that medical malpractice is not uncommon, it can be difficult to prove liability due to the technical nature of the case and the burden of proof that is necessary to provide to the Court. With the assistance of our medical malpractice lawyer, you can pursue litigation against the negligent medical provider. A successful lawsuit will result in the receipt of a financial award from the judge or jury. However, there is an excellent chance that our medical malpractice lawyer will be able to negotiate a substantial settlement on your behalf and you will never have to go into the courtroom. Call us today to discuss your case at no charge and find out how our medical malpractice lawyer can help you get justice.
Medical malpractice claims can be straightforward or complex. Regardless of the nature of your claim, contact our medical malpractice lawyer. Here are some of the most common medical malpractice scenarios:
· A physician fails to diagnose the condition that a patient is suffering from, or they misdiagnose it. When the treatment is not addressing the true nature of the condition, the patient’s health may not improve and is at risk for their true condition worsening. If this describes your experience, our medical malpractice lawyer may be able to help you.
· Improper or incompetent treatment. When a physician treats a patient using a lesser standard of care as compared to the approach that most competent physicians would take under the same circumstances, this could be considered medical malpractice if it results in harming the patient. The same is also true if the physician used the appropriate treatment approach, but executes that method poorly.
· Failed to advise the patient of the known risks associated with the intended medical treatment or procedure. Legally and ethically, a physician must warn their patient of all known risks and possible side effects that could result from a particular treatment or procedure beforehand. Additionally, the patient must give their consent after being informed of the potential hazards. If the physician does not present this information to the patient and the patient is harmed and the injury was a known risk, a lawyer may consider this as medical malpractice.
Statute of Limitations for Medical Malpractice Cases
It’s not possible to sustain an injury due to medical malpractice, be aware of the injury and its cause, and then wait to file a claim twenty years later and then receive a settlement. By law, a medical malpractice claim must be filed within a fairly short period of time after the injury occurs. This time limit is referred to as the Statute of Limitations. This is one of the reasons why it’s critically important to contact our medical malpractice lawyer without delay to request a free consultation.
We Fight for Your Family’s Rights
Our legal team is dedicated to helping those who are facing the consequences of tragic and unfortunate events through no fault of their own that may have been prevented. With a medical malpractice lawyer in Deer Park, TX from John K. Zaid and Associates on your side, you have a stronger chance of winning a fair settlement from the medical caregiver. We fight for the rights, wellness, and future of families.
We can help you seek retribution for another party’s harmful actions. We are not afraid to use aggressive and strategic legal methods to increase your chances of a substantial financial reward.
Rely on a Medical Malpractice Lawyer Deer Park, TX Recommends
Call us immediately to receive your free initial claim evaluation by a medical malpractice lawyer in Deer Park, TX from John K. Zaid and Associates.